Code of Ethics
Members of Successful Resumes agree:
- To accurately and fairly advertise products, services and business qualifications according to commonly recognised and accepted business practices, local, state, and federal laws.
- To remain sensitive to individual client needs and be compassionate in providing advice, products and services to meet the client’s specific objectives.
- To provide materials and services that will enhance the client’s abilities to achieve their goals without regard to race, gender, religion, age or disability.
- To deliver the services and products promised to the client and be truthful in the provision of information in all aspects of resume, letter and selection criteria writing.
- To never knowingly include information in a client’s resume that is untrue or is likely to provide a false impression to an employer or recruiter.
- To stay informed on the latest resume and employment trends, as well as current market and hiring trends that could affect the client’s job seeking endeavours, using our best personal endeavours, through the media and through our professional networks.
- To deliver the highest professional standards so that the resume writing and job search skills consulting sector will be seen as an ethical profession as a whole.
- To maintain strict confidentiality with every client, using or disclosing personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected.
- To make appropriate third party referral when areas of skill and competency, required by the client, are outside the member’s professional capacity to deliver. For example in areas such as Career Counselling and Interview Coaching.
All Rights Reserved 2006 © Successful Resumes Australia