Job Search Strategies
Finding that right job can sometimes be the hardest job you’ll ever have!
Many people view their job search as an unpleasant experience filled with frustration, stress & uncertainty. Others simply apply for job postings online hoping that’ll do the trick. It may sound crazy but job posting are not the number one method employers use to recruit. A good job search strategy includes a number of techniques and approaches that should be followed in a planned and systematic manner.
Sign up for a 1:1 session and get advice on how to make your job search more targeted, efficient & rewarding!
What you get?
- Understanding the key elements of a job search, including a resume & cover letters
- Understanding how to market yourself by crafting your Candidate “Elevator Pitch”
- Tips and tricks to help you optimize your job search
- Leveraging online job platforms to map companies, hiring managers & recruiters
- How to customize your pitch for each audience as well as a specific company
- How to create a personalized Job Search Action Plan
- This 60 minute session will also include an in-depth & live walkthrough of LinkedIn